Saturday 12 February 2011

Are we born to run?

Ted Talks is a brilliant website. It offers tons of great talks from brilliant people in every possible field. Very inspiring and also a good way to learn a lot about different things.
Today I watched this talk Christopher McDougall, the author of "Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Super Athletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen."
The book has been ordered and will write more about it when i read it. The video of his lecture is below.
I am sure you will like it!

1 comments:

Fionn MacPartlin on 12 February 2011 at 15:01 said...

I have heard great things about the book. Here is an interview he did for the strength coach podcast.

http://strengthcoachpodcast.typepad.com/the_strength_coach_podcas/2009/06/episode-38-strength-coach-podcast.html

I'm a believer, I've noticed a significant improvement in ankle mobility especially since training barefoot and with minimalist trainers.

Popular Posts

 

Followers