Wednesday 17 July 2013

Change of scenery, move, new job and new opportunities

Apologies for the silence, but the last month has been quite eventful. I left the UK and moved to Qatar to start my new job at Aspire Academy heading physiology and biochemistry. So far I have been a month in Qatar and I can tell you that this is an exciting project with huge potential.
This is the location of the Academy.



An incredible facility with some great colleagues and great coaches, so looking forward to get back into working with young athletes. Reading a lot at the moment and trying to write up few things while developing the structure of the physiology and biochemistry activities in Aspire. 
I plan to write more and have few ideas for new articles on this blog, so stay tuned and hopefully you will like the new content.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 

Followers